Updated on September 25, 2019
Are you interested in getting together with a group of women to explore your faith? Would you like to see how the Scriptures apply to your everyday life? If so, we invite you to consider joining Walking with Purpose at Saint Helena Church.
When: 2 OPTIONS
Thursday Afternoon: Weekly group sessions begin October 3, 2019; 12:45 – 2:30 P.M. (Babysitting Available!)
Monday Evening: Weekly group sessions begin October 7, 2019; 7:00 – 8:30 P.M.
- Thursday Afternoon Group: Thursday, October 3rd – includes lunch, video and small group discussion
- Monday Evening Group: Monday, October 7th – includes appetizers, video and small group discussion
What’s the Study? Opening Your Heart, a 22-week foundational course designed for women new to WWP as well as those with more Bible study experience. Discovering Our Dignity is the 2nd & 3rd year course for women who have completed the first course and second course.
Who is WWP? Walking with Purpose is a Catholic women’s Bible study that aims to bring women to a deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ by offering personal study and small group discussion that link our everyday challenges and struggles with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and the Roman Catholic Church.
How can I learn more about WWP at Saint Helena?
- Come to our first “Connect Coffee” meetings (dates/times listed above).
- For questions or to register, call Margaret Malloy at 215-696-4670 or e-mail StHelenaWWP@gmail.com.
- Visit the Walking with Purpose website, click the logo above.
Other Walking with Purpose Studies in the Area:
PDF’s to Check Out!
Monday Evening Schedule! Evening 2019-2020 OYH Calendar